Pukka Tea Selection Box
We have dedicated a lot of time to creating this box. It’s made in the UK and uses paper that is recycled and FSC certified – it’s even glued it together with specially selected vegetable based glues. The foil on the outside uses a new zero waste to landfill foil scheme – to help pioneer sustainable use. The tray inside might look a little patchy but only because it’s a combination of paper fibres and starch.
You can put it in the home paper recycling or home composting. Even the band on the outside is made from paper and is fully recyclable. All designed to make the box itself as beautiful as possible for you and the planet as the tea that sits inside it. At Pukka, our heartfelt desire is to create a healthier, happier world through the incredible power of organic herbs. We hope you feel inspired to discover more about yourself and the beautiful planet on which we all live. Doing good things helps make good things happen.
- 45 sachets of incredible organic herbal teas selected from the Pukka range
- Supreme Matcha Green - Turmeric Gold - Peppermint & Licorice - Feel New - Elderberry & Echinacea - Three Ginger - Love - Lemon Ginger & Manuka Honey - Night Time
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes
- 100% organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients. Vegetarian, kosher and non-GM
- We are proud to be 1% for the planet. The packaging comes from renewable sources and is recyclable
Part of the Gifts range
Give the gift of wellbeing with our range of books from Master Herbsmith Sebastian Pole, cups and more.
Discover your dosha
Discover what unique mind-body type you are with our quick dosha quiz, and find out how to keep yourself in balance